more thrown out

Just to back up what Matty is saying, I relocated our season tickets to block 109 before the start of last season. We'd previously sat in 307, but after introducing the kids to a few away games, they found the atmosphere in 307 'boring'. During that relocation period, I had asked if there were 3 seats together in block 109. The lady at the ticket office offered me 3 on the back row of 109, but warned me that people mainly stood up in this block and my 10 year old son might struggle to see the game. We took the tickets and love it where we are. If the kids didn't like it so much, we would have just relocated again before the start of this season.

80s Shorts said:
The guy was captured by cctv last game being very naughty. The showsec guys were instructed to eject him once identified. THAT is why you saw him doing nothing wrong TODAY op.

Being very naughty? Leaving the dinner table before all the food's been eaten?

I sit in 139,Last season v stoke,I took my little lad to the toilet and as I came out a show sec knob grabbed me and asked for a word..he took me downstairs with my lad where there were about 6 or 7 more show sec idiots waiting...they said I was smoking in the toilet(I wasn't)..I asked them to search me for any cigs,lighter or matches,they refused and chucked us both out..I was banned for the league game v Liverpool,the fa cup v the rags and the carling cup v Liverpool..I emailed fletcher and explained everything,his response was"going off the evidence provided,you were smoking in the toilet"..I asked to see the evidence,he refused....

Most of the ejections can only be for "job justification"...if they ain't throwing anyone out,they ain't needed...simple!

Unfortunately we will never be rid of these pricks,and they will keep throwing people out for no reason,apart from justifying why they are needed....

SPIDERBOY said:
I sit in 139,Last season v stoke,I took my little lad to the toilet and as I came out a show sec knob grabbed me and asked for a word..he took me downstairs with my lad where there were about 6 or 7 more show sec idiots waiting...they said I was smoking in the toilet(I wasn't)..I asked them to search me for any cigs,lighter or matches,they refused and chucked us both out..I was banned for the league game v Liverpool,the fa cup v the rags and the carling cup v Liverpool..I emailed fletcher and explained everything,his response was"going off the evidence provided,you were smoking in the toilet"..I asked to see the evidence,he refused....

Most of the ejections can only be for "job justification"...if they ain't throwing anyone out,they ain't needed...simple!

Unfortunately we will never be rid of these pricks,and they will keep throwing people out for no reason,apart from justifying why they are needed....

Unfortunately it's probably more for job satisfaction that job justification.
A lot of these show sec mugs are reds getting a kick out of what they do.

SPIDERBOY said:

That is bang out of order mate. Did you take it any further, the FSF or further up in the organisation at City?

sergiokun said:
Let’s sing shit about them and Fletcher and make our feelings heard to the club. Scum bags should take there shite work somewhere else, or print them pictures out and chuck them there way
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN we could now get banned by that basterd flether i refused to write to the twat as did my two pals fuk im just by spares say wat u feel about him he does wat he wants to us the fookin parasitic skid mark on the duds ov my club.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
BezzMCFC said:
I am going to make a flag regarding this but just afraid ill get kicked out n banned again
see above SPARES my friend

the originalkippaxman said:
It always seems to be the same areas that people are having problems with showsec. Just out of curiosity would this be the same area where people stand with their mates whom just happen to have tickets in the family stand but walk around the ground anyway.
Not being judge and jury but always makes me laugh when somebody gets thrown out for nothing. Never seen anyone near us in 8.5 years get thrown out for nothing.
not avin that fella did u get tasered of the police last month? with ur samuria walking stick?

Mikecini said:
SPIDERBOY said:

That is bang out of order mate. Did you take it any further, the FSF or further up in the organisation at City?

This should've gone to the Manchester Evening News. City need picking out time after time.

peoffrey said:
Mikecini said:
SPIDERBOY said:

This should've gone to the Manchester Evening News. City need picking out time after time.

Good point, and for those who think ''bad publicity, dragging the club through the mud'' It's the actions of a club employee who has brought it to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.