more thrown out

Mikecini said:
peoffrey said:
Mikecini said:
I should of took it further,but there is no talking to fletcher....he just says you are banned and that's it...didn't think to go over his head to be honest..
What I didn't put in my original post was"one of their undercover staff",described someone in jeans trainers and a blue top,smoking in the toilet.....could of been any of about 47000 people...idiots!!!

That is bang out of order mate. Did you take it any further, the FSF or further up in the organisation at City?

This should've gone to the Manchester Evening News. City need picking out time after time.

Good point, and for those who think ''bad publicity, dragging the club through the mud'' It's the actions of a club employee who has brought it to this.

I posted the...I should of took it further bit,not mikecini.........don't know what happened there........

Maybe the mods could do some sort of sticky,about show sec..surely people from the club have a butchers on here.hopefully someone will have the decency to report back how horrible these idiots are....I'm convinced they wait for a run of big games,then start slinging people out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.