Morgan Rogers

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 8 Jul 2019.

1. shroom

shroom

2. citizen_maine

citizen_maine

Top sums Sherlock :-)

bluesmith and Centurions like this.
  3. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

From what little I've seen from YouTube comps, he doesn't look like he has electric pace. In fact, the opposite. Could just be because he was 15/16 at the time though. But by all accounts, sounds a very promising prospect, especially for his age in comparison to the competitions he plays in.

Last edited: 11 Jul 2019
  4. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

This guy is the next Laurie Cunningham, mark my words City have got a diamond here imo.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

FFS......rekindled memories our last 'diamond' that turned into a Greek tragedy.

I have more faith here mind :-)

6. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

He looks a great prospect, the odd league cup game when he settles in, would be ok for him. Anyway im racking the brain trying to figure out who this "last diamond" was ?

7. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

Is this a wind up?
    If not the guy in question is Samaras after Stuart Pearce called him a uncut diamond when he signed him.
    Hearing Pearce talking about football on TalkSport in the last few years it all makes sense now lol

8. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

Yeah all makes sense now, Greek tragedy Samaras, but it is 3 in the morning mate and iv been working since 8pm, so my head is a little foggy.

9. WallyA

WallyA

Important not to be too hyped about him yet. He is physically more mature than his peers at 15 and 16 years of age. I'd like to see how he does this season with the U21s. If he can stand out there after just turning 17, then we have a really Sancho-like prospect.

10. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

In terms of a prodigious talent you mean? because he is nothing like Sancho in terms of style/skill set.