Moscow roll call

If anybody is going to visit tiday's team training or the hotel near the SHeremetievo to get some photos/ autographs, call me or send SMS, plz, as I'm going to go there too
+7 8 916 825 31 66

SlimShadyRus said:
If anybody is going to visit tiday's team training or the hotel near the SHeremetievo to get some photos/ autographs, call me or send SMS, plz, as I'm going to go there too
+7 8 916 825 31 66

good luck getting your ticket, mate.

SlimShadyRus said:
+7 8 916 825 31 66

They'll all be on the piss mate, not wasting their time up there.

Greetings from Moscow, just off out for a few vodkas, getting chilly now.

Fingers crossed for a good performance from the boys

Have any of you run into any topless Russian Muscle bound freaks wearing balaclavas yet? I'm not talking about the Women either.

If you haven't, you'll find them either on the housing estates or in the woods just outside Moscow.

They tend to be in very tight groups, chanting songs, and walking very quickly towards you. Some will be wearing boxing gloves as well. Their mates like to film them. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.