Moscow roll call

Should be a free for all on here tomorrow, all the mods are in Moscow.

Have a good trip, lucky sod.

allan harper said:
feedthegoat27 said:
As jealous as I am, please keep the updates coming thick and fast.

So wish I'd pulled my finger out and done this. Munich just won't compare I don't think :(

Munich is fantastic in its own right, I'm gutted I'm not in Moscow but given we are super good now, we'll back in Moscow the future.

Yeah, think I'm just a bit bummed that I'm sat at home on BM whilst watching Arsenal when I could've been in Moscow now had I been a tad more organised/braver(?!).

But Munich shall be a good trip. And I'll be on the ball when we get drawn with a Moscow club in the future. Sounds like you chaps out there are having a class time.

feedthegoat27 said:
allan harper said:
feedthegoat27 said:
As jealous as I am, please keep the updates coming thick and fast.

So wish I'd pulled my finger out and done this. Munich just won't compare I don't think :(

Munich is fantastic in its own right, I'm gutted I'm not in Moscow but given we are super good now, we'll back in Moscow the future.

Yeah, think I'm just a bit bummed that I'm sat at home on BM whilst watching Arsenal when I could've been in Moscow now had I been a tad more organised/braver(?!).

But Munich shall be a good trip. And I'll be on the ball when we get drawn with a Moscow club in the future. Sounds like you chaps out there are having a class time.

I get like that too mate, I should have done Moscow instead of going back to Munich for the third time, as you say, I'll be on the ball next time will get drawn to a Moscow team.

Its mad in this bar now. Full of city. Had a nice piccy with miss pike. Bar staff apprehensive with our singing. I reckon this will be the first 24 hour bar in moscow to close:)

* breaks into yaya song*

-2 tonight in Moscow.

Pictures of City's players training. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/10/photos-man-city-players-training-ahead-of-cska-moscow-clash/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/10 ... he+Post%29</a>

allan harper said:
feedthegoat27 said:
allan harper said:

I get like that too mate, I should have done Moscow instead of going back to Munich for the third time, as you say, I'll be on the ball next time will get drawn to a Moscow team.
Think of all of Toby's Xmas trees we can sell on the markets, money to be made my friend:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.