Moscow roll call

jrb said:
Have any of you run into any topless Russian Muscle bound freaks wearing balaclavas yet? I'm not talking about the Women either.

If you haven't, you'll find them either on the housing estates or in the woods just outside Moscow.

They tend to be in very tight groups, chanting songs, and walking very quickly towards you. Some will be wearing boxing gloves as well. Their mates like to film them. ;-)
A good bout of, come and have a go if you think your hard enough, is a good idea in this situation. I'm singing it now, not ones come near me.

andyhinch said:
jrb said:
Have any of you run into any topless Russian Muscle bound freaks wearing balaclavas yet? I'm not talking about the Women either.

If you haven't, you'll find them either on the housing estates or in the woods just outside Moscow.

They tend to be in very tight groups, chanting songs, and walking very quickly towards you. Some will be wearing boxing gloves as well. Their mates like to film them. ;-)
A good bout of, come and have a go if you think your hard enough, is a good idea in this situation. I'm singing it now, not ones come near me.

TBF I don't think your average Russian Hooligan will understand that.

Better off shouting.

"Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland!!"

That should get them going.

PS. Don't go down, as they will keep on kicking you. Just run. :-/

jrb said:
andyhinch said:
jrb said:

TBF I don't think your average Russian Hooligan will understand that.

Better off shouting.

"Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland!!"

That should get them going.

PS. Don't go down, as they will keep on kicking you. Just run. :-/
I'm not to worried theirs fuck all Russians where I live:)

Колобок said:
squirtyflower said:
Колобок said:
Anyone up to going to see ol' Vladdy Lenin tomorrow in the morning? We'll be there at 12.30, feel free to join!
I thought he was dead?

Nothing wrong in going to see a long dead desiccated body in the heart of a legendary place!
once you've seen one dead communist leader's embalmed body, you've seen 'em all<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:56 pm --<br /><br />
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
sorted out everything today and got my stuff out that needs to be packed

the irony of this trip is that the flight and ticket for the game has cost me less than a train to Newcastle!
Not jealous at all!
I'll have an extra vodka for you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.