Moscow roll call

Loukas said:
GresleyChris said:
We are on a European trip not fighting a war. Proud of us, please.

The city and trip is like any other. Standard away, it's a shame so many shit out cos of the scare stories

I didn't shit out cause of the scare stories. I think most people shit out cause of the money involved to go to a mediocre side!

I will be honest I was one of them that shit out because of all the scare stories.... I was told it was full of communist and other people called Rascalanov and I am far to right wing to meet people like that.

If anybody has any videos from our stand during the match - please, upload them somewhere and write down the links here - as there's no videos neither in russian, nor in foreign sites or filehostings.

P.S. There were about 5 guys from England, downstairs on the right side of our stand, one of them was even in shorts. They were always chantiing! Unlucky, others have rarely sung with them(

it wasnt the scare stories that stopped me going,did napoli,just the cost.its the first european away ive missed for years,was gutted that i couldnt go,but got munich to look forward to,and round of 16 at least,hats off to all the blues that made it,sounds like you all had a great time

In that bleeding 2 for 1 bar again. Going to the CSKA hockey tomorrow thanks to Alex (City Jonny Depp)

Love this place

A night to remember. Waited a long time in Spain to see City in Europe and it never happened, so it was a big deal for me. Good to meet and greet all the blues that were around. DeNiro, CTID1977 and Kolobak got the rock star treatment on Red Square with teenage footy fans asking them for fan photos. The Mystery Machine van had a lot of top blues and everything else, apart from Scooby snacks and, most importantly, we got the result that was needed.

On another note: Ignore anything CSKA, the club, has to say about racism. Some of us saw four African 'students' walk by with CSKA scarves on and one of the CSKA 'ultras' grabbed his scarf, half choking him and was shouting abuse in his face and wouldn't give back the scarf. Behind the metal bars of stadium, there were police beside the incident. The cop said something to the thug but he ignored and passed the scarf over to another ultra, but to his credit the student didn't give up on the scarf. The police opened a gate and went after the scarf and though the ultras were still taking the piss, security gave the scarf back. Of course, nothing was really done about the cretins.

Overall, 90% of CSKA fans were fine and appeared harmless. A few knobheads is expected but coddling the neofascist element should not be tolerated by UEFA. Throw the book at 'em. The big one.

Just got home after 6 drive from Gatwick, stuck on M25 for over 2 hours !
Great trip with no trouble.
Many thanks to Alex, aka Sascha, who's help getting us from the airport onto a train & bus to the game, & back to hotel was great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.