Mosquito

Got dengue fever from mosquitoes after a while living in Thailand. Don't recommend it. In the middle of Bangkok as well, the little bastards. That particular pleasure will follow for you guys, I suppose, if you are getting mosquitoes.

As others have said, mosquito blinds everywhere, lots of citronella and those little plug-in things with the tablets.

Reactions: PPT
There’s only one way to get rid of them. Blow their bloody heads off!

Oh sorry that’s moles…

Citronella candles and spirals seem to do the trick mostly. The liquid filled plugins work best I reckon, the others are next to useless.

If they get you, try a benedryl or similar to ease the itching. Got one at the moment that looks like a scale model of Etna but having found a bottle of piriton to drink with my breakfast I'm all good!

I'll swap our horse flies for the mozzies anytime mate... backing onto fields they're a proper PITA

Played 18 holes of golf this morning and nothing... Back in the garden for 10 mins and one of the little fuckers got me on the neck... You don't feel them till it's too late :-(
Got bit last week on my wrist, the fucker swelled up within minutes had to take extra strength anti histamines it took 3 days to go down, they are fuckers. I literally couldn’t bend my wrist it came up that much, had to get the wife to do the wanking for me!

You have mosquitos in the UK?
In abundance! Visit Scotland in August to enjoy them.
So far they are not the disease carrying variety BUT a small number have been found here recently. Speculation is that global warming will bring them north.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.