Mosquito

Some people never get bit by them. I think it's something to do with odour in their sweat. So you rub their sweat everywhere. Hope this helps :)
Not true,everyone gets bit by them,its if you react to their bite.
I suffered malaria in 1993 in East Africa, I wouldn't wish malaria on anyone.
Took all the anti malarial pills and still caught it

regular visitor to Kenya, got married there, get bitten to death unless drenched in Deet and even then

regular visitor to Kenya, got married there, get bitten to death unless drenched in Deet and even then
I was there,Kenya,Tanzania,Zambia and Zimbabwe,3 month, 1993.
I met so many travellers like me,that had took the correct dosage and anti malarials yet still caught it.
I was lucky I started it with it a few days before coming home and was treated in the UK .

Black flys or Mosca negra are by far worse for general bikes. Like the mozzy the females need to feed on mammal blood and they find it by homing in on breath...
carbon dioxide. They rasp the area of the skin until blood pours out....and it pours out....and you don't feel a thing until they've finished

You could still give it a try though. Get the smelliest, fattest person you know that sweats a lot..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.