Most Annoying Advert

locoblu said:
On the radio on any commercial channel every ten f**kin minutes, that boring boring brummie bastard voice....................AUTO GLASS REPAIR AUTO GLASS REPLACE........................

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO
annoys me as well.gavin is his name.twat i'd say! i hate that one with michael winner as well.e sure i think its for

unsworthblue said:
locoblu said:
On the radio on any commercial channel every ten f**kin minutes, that boring boring brummie bastard voice....................AUTO GLASS REPAIR AUTO GLASS REPLACE........................

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO
annoys me as well.gavin is his name.twat i'd say! i hate that one with michael winner as well.e sure i think its for
"Calm down dear, it's only a commercial."
Sorry, couldn't resist!

I don't even know half these advets you're on about. I think the problem deep down is..... YOU ALL WATCH TOO MUCH FUCKING TELLY.

im living in merseyside. you need to hear the advert for pink gay club in liverpool on juice fm. theres a man saying " iv been seeing the hot dog man and i know he likes me cos he always gives me his biggest sausage!" its such a stereotypical gay advert.

What about the new gas advert?

scene from Blazing saddles where they're eating beans and all start belching & farting...

Tag line is "Gas & Cowboys don't go together"...

That was on at 07:40 this morning when the kids are watching...

All of them, never once has an advert made me want to buy the product, often if the advert is so annoying, ill go out of my way not to buy the dammed thing.

I just use virgin media and use the record set up on all my fav shows and what them at a later time so i can skip through the ads these days.

The "i want to do a shit at pauls house" is annoying but they wouldnt do an advert for say a currie and have an adult saying "i want to do a shit, but ill do it in the pub not the currry house" then have him saying after even glade cant help in there now.

Guess they think using a kid makes it cute, but its annoying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.