Most Annoying Advert

On the radio on any commercial channel every ten f**kin minutes, that boring boring brummie bastard voice....................AUTO GLASS REPAIR AUTO GLASS REPLACE........................

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO

Love this one: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu25lUDJZgY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu25lUDJZgY</a>

The most annoying advert I've seen is the one that comes on the screen when you try to view City's fixtures on this fuckin' website. There's no obvious way of getting rid of the bastards and they block your view of the fuckin' fixture list. I gave up in the end and went to City's website to view them.

supercity36 said:
Randomer said:
"We buy any car.com" repeat

Can't fooking stand that advert

any any any any
What makes it worse is that now I have mentioned it, I can't get it out of my head (which is the whole point I suppose...)

:-(

National Accident Helpline - The one which has had the same women for the last 10 years, Hate that one.

Gillette - The ones with Terry Henry, Federer and Woods.

There is one I can't remember what its for but it's a air hostess with a dubbed accent.

blutone3 said:
GO COMPARE!!!!!
that big fat arsed twunt dancing around the coffee bar,with latte all over his gob!!

mind you the two fellas make me laugh........hes only a tenner/tenor!!!

its the look on his face that makes me laugh....
Love that advert! The tenor/tenner line is brilliant. The one that makes me turn over channels ATM is that Guinness one ("Let's celebrate 250 years of Guinness; to Arthur!), then some twunt mishears and shouts; "To Martha". God I hate that advert!! And a dishonourable mention to "Paul's bathroom". Makes me feel like doing a poo on that little scrote's head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.