Most annoying thing about last...

Bellers_a_hero

The part time fans who were cursing the team, booing at half time and leaving after 70 minutes!

I just sat there, annoyed but letting the team see out the rest of the match, it couldn't have got any worse at half time really only better. But for those who don't come enough they didn't think like that and were talking as if they were the tactical geniuses!

Once again if it wasn't for the day trippers and the part time fans then the attendance last night would have been shocking.

who cares if they leave early? It's not affecting your match day experience

The foreigners around me sitting where season ticket holders would normally be weren't booing. Then again, a few of them were Sporting fans (in Block 102!) but not all were and the non-Sporting fans got behind the team in the second half.

It's not so much them leaving early, it's the irritating fact of their constant moaning, slagging off everything!

Deja-Vu.jpg

Bellers_a_hero said:
It's not so much them leaving early, it's the irritating fact of their constant moaning, slagging off everything!

And yet you come on here and moan! ;)

Edit: Should add that most of this forum is moaning of some form or another.

most annoying thing is mancini wont start a game with balo,dzeko and aguero.
i would love to see that happen.

BurnCK said:
Most annoying thing was actually the first half performance...

Most annoying was the stewards who fucked me about sending me around te concourse to closed gates when I'm carrying a sleeping child and dragging another one who was half asleep around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.