Most annoying thing about last...

The most annoying thing for me is threads like these and those fans who continually feel so smug about their own 'City credentials'.

So myopic, they can't comprehend any type of criticism for the team, the club or the manager.

The team was absolutely shit the other night and the attitude, a disgrace to the shirt for more than an hour.

Any fan paying their money had every right to voice their displeasure.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The most annoying thing for me is threads like these and those fans who continually feel so smug about their own 'City credentials'.

So myopic, they can't comprehend any type of criticism for the team, the club or the manager.

The team was absolutely shit the other night and the attitude, a disgrace to the shirt for more than an hour.

I make them kids. I reckon these computer games they all play contain some kind of football utopia , where every fan in the stadium cheers every player off the park despite a 4-0 defeat. Where noone heckles or boos or moans, everyone stands on their seat bedecked in memorabilia, eating official hotdogs and waving their arms around.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I make them kids. I reckon these computer games they all play contain some kind of football utopia , where every fan in the stadium cheers every player off the park despite a 4-0 defeat. Where noone heckles or boos or moans, everyone stands on their seat bedecked in memorabilia, eating official hotdogs and waving their arms around.

Ha Ha - yeah, and remember, it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts!!

Everyone deserves a medal, even if you finish last.

Oh, and there are no starving kids in the world, we can just drop in thousands of tins of Fray Bentos and Plumrose hot dogs to go with their personalised Man City pen-drive.

City ra, ra, ra!

You say 'part-time' fans, but a lot of the people moaning around me were people who've supported City for years.

There's this misconception that those that boo and moan must've only just become City fans. It's false, people who've supported City for years might boo and I know 99% of us have a right good moan every now and then. And the most annoying thing last night was having to play with 10 men first half.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

It's a good job there are a few of us grumpy old men around to redress the balance!

most annoying thing last night was kolarovs defending for their 2nd. fucking idiot. also in the first half when players are trying shots from about 30 yards out, never going to score and just gifting possession back. and adam johnson being anonymous for the entire first half.

tommcfc said:
most annoying thing last night was kolarovs defending for their 2nd. fucking idiot. also in the first half when players are trying shots from about 30 yards out, never going to score and just gifting possession back. and adam johnson being anonymous for the entire first half.

I don't understand.. they scored from a 30 yard shot.

RyantheBlue said:
tommcfc said:

im talking about our players, in open play. johnson, kolarov and yaya are repeat offenders for this, just twatting the ball as hard as they can essentially giving the ball away.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
City ra, ra, ra!
Where do you sit?

I'm a bit of a heretic when it comes to football fandom. Firstly, I don't treat it as entertainment. Manchester City are not just another product or service where I can choose a competing product or service. I have a belief we've got to stick by them. I have the further belief that creating an atmosphere can help slightly and booing can hinder slightly. I have the further inexcusable belief that the job of a fan is not to spend the match assessing entertainment to pound sterling ratio but to urge the team to a better result than they would otherwise have achieved and booing is not conducive to encouragement.

tommcfc said:
RyantheBlue said:
tommcfc said:

im talking about our players, in open play. johnson, kolarov and yaya are repeat offenders for this, just twatting the ball as hard as they can essentially giving the ball away.
Balotelli and yaya are the worst offenders for this, particularly when we are chasing the game.

Have we scored a long range goal from open play all season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.