Most deluded supporters

Villa fans hate us because we signed their 2 best players in the last 30 years Gareth Barry and Super Jack
Yes.
Think the Barry transfer stung more.
He wanted the chance to win trophies.
That's when most of the Trophy comparison and club size nonsense reared it's head.

Now years down the line,after Gareth Barry was proved correct,some of them still won't let it rest.

Yes.
That's when most of the Trophy comparison and club size nonsense reared it's head.

Now years down the line,after Gareth Barry was proved correct,some of them still won't let it rest.
Gaz Baz one of the best buys we ever made great player sweet left foot like Oakie ( not the old git in Nantwich ). Delphinio became a bloody good left back when we needed one. We got Jack to make us ALL SMILE :-)

It's Liverpool by any measurable metric, those fuckers live in a weird alternate reality where murdering people is just a bit of scouse humour la. That's if it was them at all, which it never is, probably Chelsea fans or Belgian skinheads yer honour, could never be the world's bestest and most knowledgeable fans in the world wanking in fountains and dropping paving slabs on waiters.
Slightly off topic and someone tell me if this is insensitive but was watching motd the other night and both Everton and Liverpool had an applause for the young Everton fan who died, fair play.. Obviously they then started singing ynwa over it.. I get that they think it’s a touching tribute but struck me as them making it about themselves (again), and didn’t think maybe Everton fans don’t appreciate that song? Correct me if I’m wrong any toffees on here

Yes.

Turned down the dippers as well.
Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.