Most deluded supporters

Anybody who has spent even 5 minutes reading the demented garbage on RAWK knows there is only one winner in this contest. Other clubs have hateful, bitter and just plain thick supporters, but the kings of delusion are the dippers.
while im tempted to agree at least they have the common decency to keep it on a forum, aftv made a youtube channel and career of complete fucking lunacy

People here in Coventry fancy their club as a big fish. In their 140 years of history, they had 34ish in the top flight, albeit a respectable 34 year stint. That's it, one time. About 25% of their history in the top division. Huge, therefore.

“Don't call me arrogant”, as someone Portuguese once said, but that sounds frankly like a joke.

Anybody who has spent even 5 minutes reading the demented garbage on RAWK knows there is only one winner in this contest. Other clubs have hateful, bitter and just plain thick supporters, but the kings of delusion are the dippers.
100% agreed. I've met millions of rival fans and mostly they are fair minded, share a gallows humour like us, but not the dippers. No chance. The ones I've met truly believe they are the greatest football club that ever existed. They think everybody is jealous of them and we all secretly support them but won't admit it publicly.

Not just deluded, unhinged.

Every fan base is deluded in their own way but the dippers take things to a whole level. Seen a clip of one suggesting 27 year old Rodri is past it the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.