Most Gutted you've Been About a player leaving

Apologies, cant be bothered picking through 19 pages but has anyone mentioned Garry Flitcroft yet? For some reason his was the first name that popped into my head when I saw the title of the thread.

BlueKolarovWorker said:
Trevor Francis. Top class player and finisher, who we couldn't hold onto for long enough and for me, one of the reasons we statred on our downward spiral.
My choice too, always looked like he outrun anyone and always got to the byline and scored for fun.

Dunne. one of my favourtie players, fantastic servant to the club and so wanted him to be able to enjoye the success we have now

cant spell-dont care said:
Dunne. one of my favourtie players, fantastic servant to the club and so wanted him to be able to enjoye the success we have now
We would never have achieved it with him in the squad unless he was simply a bit-part squad player. And if he was a bit-part squad player he'd have spent two years sat on the bench and potentially lost his place in the Ireland team as a result.

Rodney Marsh. He put in a transfer request, and I was seriously fed up about it. I was only young then. He stayed, and when he did eventually leave, I was a bit older and it didn't bother me that much.

Latterly, SWP. His departure left me devoid of any sort of hope that we could even try and compete. He was worth the ticket price on his own in his last season with us, he was that good, so when he went, it was like a hole in the heart.

The first time he left us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.