Most Gutted you've Been About a player leaving

gmckennasell said:
Mark Lillis , a city fan from manchester who gave 100% every game , i think we sold him to derby because the club was basically skint , he was only with us for one season but i rated him as player.

Knew what it was like to stand on the kippax and ALWAYS went over to applaud the fans. Knew what it meant to them. Top bloke.

Robinho and elano. I have a soft spot for Brazilian flair players and I desperately wanted them to usher in a new era for city. But fuck it look at us now.

Derek Jeffries
Ian Bishop
Steve McKenzie
Gary Owen
Peter Barnes
Tommy Caton
Tony Towers (though everyone else I knew hated the future England player)
Andy Hinchcliffe
Rodney Marsh
Nigel De Jong
Joey Barton
Adam Johnson
Ballotelli
Stan Bowles
Tony Coton

Rio

Lampard

Joe Cole

Carrick

glen Johnson

Just as we were challenging Europe big clubs came in and we were left with little choice, homegrown kids who were my idols at 14/15 years old.

hallstreetblue said:
gmckennasell said:
Mark Lillis , a city fan from manchester who gave 100% every game , i think we sold him to derby because the club was basically skint , he was only with us for one season but i rated him as player.

Knew what it was like to stand on the kippax and ALWAYS went over to applaud the fans. Knew what it meant to them. Top bloke.

My nephew has been an apprentice at Huddersfield Town for the last two years, and Lillis has been his manager. Top bloke by all accounts, and still very much a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.