Most hated footballer.....ever?

Ashley Young. Had the misfortune of him being seated next to me and my girlfriend at Nando's, Spinningfields. What a smug twat. Asked him to be careful he stays on his feet as he got up and I don't even think he got what I was on about the gormless get.

Pigeonho said:
david whites spike said:
Didn't like Neville as a player and apart from his late volley at ot I don't like Robben.come to think of it I don't like young either.For me though I can't dislike any footballer worse than Rooney.
I'm sure he's a decent family bloke off the pitch but what a horrible fucker he is on it.similar to mark Hughes but the chip on his shoulder is a thousand times bigger!!
Hate the way he tries to intimidate refs........twat. (Deep breaths and count to ten)
If anything you probably have it the wrong way round. Decent family men don't go around fucking granny's, models and granny prostitutes. On the pitch he is a great player.
You're right about him off the pitch in the past but I'm talking at present.think he might be mature enough now to realise what he's got regarding family.
You're also right about him on the pitch,great player,always has been.but hes also always been a horrible swearing,whingeing,bullying fucker.
Hence why I hate him,hence the thread title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.