Most hated footballer.....ever?

mayo31 said:
John Fashanu, dirty get ask Gary Mabbutt
Not forgetting the fact that he pretty much drove his own brother to suicide and to this day claims that he faked coming out as gay because he wanted the attention. Not just a piece of shit on the pitch, it seems.

mayo31 said:
John Fashanu, dirty get ask Gary Mabbutt

Terry Hurlock, another dirty twat

However I hate cheats more and that includes Robben, so right now I hate him the most

I've never liked Clint Dempsey for this reason.. has an awful lot of off the ball fouls and elbows etc (has a nice story about how he became a professional player & his family sacrifices, but on the field he is a nasty piece of work)

* and you have to admire players like Lineker all the more, who was an effective forward without having to denigrate himself to the levels some players do.

Personally, I can't look past Barton. He's just subhuman scum who seems incapable of operating in society despite having every benefit in life. It's always just a matter of time before he loses it again. You can set your watch by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.