Most hated Rag of all time

All of them, but Ruud Van Horses Head and Chocky McClair stand out with Taggart as being horrible M U Tants. But haven't you noticed all their players are ugly MF's.

BrianW said:
myblueheaven said:
You can hate Cantona but I dream of the day when we swagger like that.

Too young to remember Rodney Marsh then? He could swagger for England.

man after my own heart - know's his history. but if that's true you'll know the difference between a man with a swagger who won fuck all and probably cost us the league versus one who helped his side win trophies. won't be a popular statement i'm sure as the knee jerk RAG LOVER responses come out but if we're being honest...

I always used to hate Macari back in the day. Now it's Tranny, Neville and Camel Face as players. Bacon face goes without saying, Keane and Ince are prime twats and Crerand wants his face slappin' too. To be honest, there aren't really any I'm overly fond of. Mark Hughes? Did he play for them? Can't remember.

jusy has to be gary neville.what a dickhead.did'nt mind cantona except when he scored against us and the way those knobs idolise him.

hello everyone, I'm a new member hope you dont mind me having my say:-

brian robson is a twat !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.