Most hated rag

Pam said:
Pat the twat Crerand. Twat, twat, twat. But why are there so many? Eamonn Bastard Homles. Terry The knob Christian. That fornicator Northern Irish actor that kissed the swamp turf and deserved to die of the noxious fumes he must have breathed in as a result. Lou Poisoned Dwarf Macari. The fucker Neville. David look-at-mememe Beckam. The whiskey nosed one. Bwayn the Pervert, Robson.

Oh the list is endless and can't be confined to one. What a horrible bunch of arrogant, shite for brains halfwits. A galaxy of twatzoids.

Pam.. sometimes I think I could fall in love with you !!!!

Spelcheka said:
Here's a few "Celebrity Rag Fans"..........

Victoria Beckham - Posh Spice
Richard Ashcroft - Verve
Michael Atherton - Cricketer
Ian Brown - Stone Roses
Tim Burgess - Charlatans
Mark Charnock - Marlon Dingle
Terry Christian - The Word
Steve Coogan - Alan Partridge
Angus Deayton - Ex Have a got news for you
Eamonn Holmes - Northern Irish, lives in London supports Man Utd?
Mick Hucknall - Simply Red
Ulrika Jonsson - D List Celebrity
Patrick Kielty - see Eamonn Holmes
Terry Kiely - Fletch from Dream Team
Michael Le Vell - Corrie
Kym Marsh - Pure and very Simple
Steve McFadden - Phil Mitchell
Gary Rhodes - Chef
Lisa Riley - Fat Friends, ex Emmerdale
John Virgo - Big Break
Russell Watson - Opera Singer
Sean Wilson - Martin Platt, Corrie

All Rags are numpties, including their so-called celeb's.

I forgot about these pricks, good call mate

In terms of players/staff, the one I hate most is Roy Keane, partly because of what he did to Haaland, the second would be Alex Ferguson, very, very close second. Third would probably be Ronaldo just with Rooney not far behind. Neville and Cantona would also be amongst them.

THIS C**T

4252575198_b88dab1769_o.jpg

1. Smug Eamonn Holmes.
2. Any terwat walking round the shops in their rag tops whilst the fookers are live on the box.
The type who cant even bother to watch them in the armchair.

3. Crerand -I despise with a vengeance
4. and the twat of the lot has to be Tommy Docherty, how I chortled when he got stuck in that car wash.
The twat was on talk shite discussing the weekends football whilst the goat wasplaying for us. He quoted that the goat was never a premiership quality player.

feedthegoater said:
rod stewart anyone
Gimme a break Goat,when was the last time you seen "Rod the God" at swampland?,he was at Celtic Park on sunday with Penny,i may add,phwoar.Anyhows,Macari, for selling his soul to that shit in the early 70's.Chuckle "tache boy"aka "FEED THE GOAT" for obvious reasons.McClair (see Macari),Crerand (see Macari),Cantona(i'll put my collar up,it looks cool),Keane(Alfie H),Rooney(shags people older than i am),BUT MOST OF ALL......that sir baconface,red nosed,ex-hun(sorry gers fans),watch tapping,Taggart look alike,ex-hun,whisky drinking,gum chewing,ex-hun bastard.RANT OVER.P.S.to baconface,you lost Billy McNeill for the 1st goal in the 69 cup final,didn't you.You're a very naughty boy.NOT PWOUD EH.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2797556/He-never-had-the-talent-of-Scholes-or-Giggs-but-hes-an-amazing-man.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... g-man.html</a>

gonna puke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.