Most Humiliating Defeats

Not sure if humiliating is quite accurate, certainly a tad ..

but being 2-0 up at half time against the raggy bastards only to blow it 2-3 hurt like fuck.

a once in a life time chance to WIN THE LEAGUE AGAINST THE SCUM blown. Couldnt watch it on the amazon docu and never seen highlights to this day.
Typical City ...
Same. Devoured every minute of that documentary but stopped watching at half time of that game and never went back to it.

losing to those small teams pre takeover i wouldnt count as humiliating defeats.. its not the same club as back then lol.

Duncan mckenzie tore us to pieces, forest fans gave us a kicking all over the place.
I posted this a while back, I got kicked to fuck twice in the ground, and escaped a third outside when Helen Turner leathered 2 forest fans with her brolly. The big problem we had that day ( Sunday) was no trains running we were a couple thousand short that’s how forest first got in our half of the open end behind the goal not enough of us. Only good news was I got 3 weeks off school.

I recently went camping with the mrs and was fucking adamant we were setting up at the campsite at 2pm in the afternoon. Got there and it was pissing down. I tried to pretend it was normal and set about my business of setting the tent up. HRH stayed in the car. I only gave up when small waves were forming under the groundsheet and it was beginning to puddle a bit.

Anybody said Stockport 3-1 yet.

3-0 down after 20 mins stood in the pissing rain on a gloomy November afternoon. At Stockport fucking County. Can’t remember when we scored our goal but we were never in with a sniff of salvaging anything.

Didn’t get any worse than that.
Yes In said it #219. We scored just after half-time, but no chance of avoiding defeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.