most important rags or barca?

solley attwell

Considering the rags best bet for a trophy is the Capital cup and on paper are probably due to meet us in the final.Would you prefer to hammer them in a Wembley final and keep them down and thus stopping them building any momentum. Or would beating Barca get us more kudos within European football circles and make us even more attractive for potential signings. Personally i want to put those rag cunts in their place firstly as i want to twist the knife even more, European glory will come in time. Choose one or the other

The barca game is far more important to me than beating the rags. Don't get me wrong winning a trophy is still extremely important and winning it would be spectacular but beating barca brings us farther along in a much more prestigious competition.

I know common sense says beating Barca in the biggest club tournament on earth would bring more kudos, plaudits and money as well as establish us as genuine contenders but it's still nothing compared to the pure joy I would get from smashing the Rags at Wembley, ripping away their only chance of a trophy and parading a pot over the rotting carcass of their season.

foetus said:
Beating one of the best teams in the world or beating a mid-table club? hmmm

In saying that, I hope we smash the rags if we both reach the final

Don't be to confident we've struggled against the fodder this season.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.