Most money you have ever WON.

100 pounds sterling.

1st Derby at the Etihad, City 100/1 for 4-1. Got to be worth a quid, so I stuck it on :)

Fast forward to the 88th min, and the crowed are baying for 5. SWP has a golden chance to repeat the famous 5-1 score line, but sends it an inch over the bar.....sighs from the stands, wry smile from me.

Think every blue under the sun would have taken 4-1 before the KO :)

A few quid short of 5k on the placepot at Cheltenham a few years back.

GVA Ireland staying on for a place in the last was a great sight.

About 250 when we beat FC Twente a few years ago, £2 on SWP to score first and City to win 3-2.

Just over 400 a few years back on a darts accumulator, helped by Phil Taylor losing his first round match, which made the odds pretty long...

£54 on lotto, (4 numbers and I thought it should have been fucking more than that)
£70 Jackpot on a fruity in Devon where some poor soul had spent the afternoon trying to get what I eventually won. He fucked off, I went on next and with 1 solitary pound I dropped the lot. Got some looks off the locals as if to say 'you northern ****'.

Won a single £1,000 prize on the Telegraph Fantasy Football, with another £400 in a couple of smaller prizes.

Last time I bet on City was in the 2001-02 season when they were the last part of an accumlator to win almost £500. City were top and at home against Stockport who were bottom. You know the rest...

£250 on a 6 horse accumulator. The reason it wasn't a large amount is because they were all short odds favourites ridden by McCoy or Fitzgerald. They're favourites for a good reason though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.