Most money you have ever WON.

Irish Lottery in bookies you have to specify the three numbers, in the UK it's essentially any 3 from 6.

Best win - just under £2,000 for a 50p double on Maniche (Portugal) & Materazzzi (Italy) to be top goalscorers for their countries at the World Cup 2006.

Won just shy of 2 grand off a 20p yankee years ago.Him of praise was one of the 4.
Have taken 700 quid out of my poker this week
I backed City at 2/1 in running on Sunday,a mate does this on a regular basis and has won a good few quid backing us when we go behind.

Hamann Pineapple said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mcmanus said:
I think Mr Pineapple is spot on Fetlock's.

Could you explain in simple terms just how?

be21eae92ceda7a78ac8b0042e7b7407.png

That's explained everything in laymans terms.
Why didn't you say that in the first place?

My missus won just short of £1000 on a ten team accululator a couple of years back.

I was $600 up playing roulette in Las Vegas but lost it, I also had 5 numbers on the lottery but my ticket had expired.
i won £150 in the members draw at Carriages in the mid 70's which was alot of money at the time and around the same time I won just over £99 with 3 winners on a 5p yankee, 50/1, 5-1 and 100/30 if my memory serves me correct. The 50/1 was Traceys son in the Dante stakes.

£2000 on the roulette machine in william hills over 4 years ago..
and put the lot back in said machines plus interest in the space of 3 days..
yep,i had a problem.....
but not anymore!!

£600-£800 from a few lucky 15's as a result of tips on this site thanks to NiallMCFC and Brisblu for those :)

and about the same again after I turnt a £10 free bet from Paddy power into about £700 via a small footie accy which was then placed on a rugby accy which gave me about £70 which i Put on Alex's tip of the day on sky sports at 11/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.