Most money you have ever WON.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I just can't understand why anybody would go on the National Mockery from a gambling point of view - folks have received £42 for four balls,whereas you would get £6500 on the Irish Lotto.
I appreciate some of it goes to good causes,but the odds are just shite.

that's not strictly true though is it ? If you were to perm any 4 from 6 on the Irish Lotto your stake would have to be much higher than £1.

Who mentioned perming anything?
If your 4 balls are correct for £1 stake,then you net £6500 for £1.

Then it isn't a like-for-like bet. Getting 4 out of 4 is much higher odds than getting 4 out of 6. Hence the difference in the payouts.

Hamann Pineapple said:
The Blue Knight said:
I had four numbers on the lotto (and the bonus ball) was absolutely devastated to learn this got me a grand total of 60 quid!!

I just can't understand why anybody would go on the National Mockery from a gambling point of view - folks have received £42 for four balls,whereas you would get £6500 on the Irish Lotto.
I appreciate some of it goes to good causes,but the odds are just shite.

that's not strictly true though is it ? If you were to perm any 4 from 6 on the Irish Lotto your stake would have to be much higher than £1.

I do 3 numbers on the Irish lottery same numbers on a Wednesday and Saturday, £1 a line on all 3 draws, if my numbers come out I win £615 on the normal lottery 3 numbers only pay £10. I hardly ever play the national lottery these days as the pay out is pretty shit.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Then it isn't a like-for-like bet. Getting 4 out of 4 is much higher odds than getting 4 out of 6. Hence the difference in the payouts.

Maybe I'm being slow today,but I don't get you.
There are six balls in the Irish lotto,so you are getting four out of six,unless my maths is crap.

Hamann Pineapple said:

There are six balls in the Irish lotto,so you are getting four out of six,unless my maths is crap.

I think Mr Pineapple is spot on Fetlock's.

mcmanus said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Could you explain in simple terms just how?

mcmanus said:

Right Fet's I ain't that bright, Shady is probs best but here goes;

You pick 4 numbers on the Irish lottery there is only one way they come up.

You pick 6 numbers on the Lotto and there are numerous combinations of 4 of your 6 coming up.

Is this guy any help pal ?

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AoxCkySv34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AoxCkySv34</a>

mcmanus said:

be21eae92ceda7a78ac8b0042e7b7407.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.