Most money you have ever WON.

About £90 on the Grand National many blue moons ago !

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Blue Knight said:
I had four numbers on the lotto (and the bonus ball) was absolutely devastated to learn this got me a grand total of 60 quid!!

I just can't understand why anybody would go on the National Mockery from a gambling point of view - folks have received £42 for four balls,whereas you would get £6500 on the Irish Lotto.
I appreciate some of it goes to good causes,but the odds are just shite.

that's not strictly true though is it ? If you were to perm any 4 from 6 on the Irish Lotto your stake would have to be much higher than £1.

bobmcfc said:
This is so depressing as I've never won a bean

Aw :(

Well that's about to change you have now won:

a20792b13336fee8c0ada6_m.jpg

bobmcfc said:

You have to be in it to win it. How much do you actually try ? Wait till we have the "How much have you LOST" thread. That'll make you feel better.

Markt85 said:
bobmcfc said:

Tranmere will beat Braintree tonight. 4/6

To be fair I used to enter hundreds of competitions but never won anything. My mother put me off gambling as she almost ruined us growing up.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 pm --<br /><br />
ChrisNUFC said:
bobmcfc said:

Aw :(

Well that's about to change you have now won:

a20792b13336fee8c0ada6_m.jpg

Thanks

Balti said:
mcmanus said:
A ton. Have same amount bet start of each season with the same rag. He picks them lot and I used to pick Chelsea, Arsenal or City + points now it's a straight shootout. Taking that hundred quid off him was so so sweet.

I had this bet with a rag friend too and he eventually paid up rather reluctantly. Same again this season.

Best win was £20 each-way on Tyrnavos in the 1980 Irish Derby who romped home @ 25/1.

I've lost a lot more having this yearly bet with the rag twat (good mate really) but him handing over 5 crisp twenties 'that' day was unreal. Capped it all off.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Mine is 1,340 quid from an accumalator.

What is everyone else's and how did you win it ?

Few of my mates have won small fortunes playing poker !
440.00 open the box in the pub the landlord was a rag cnut aswell haha.

Hamann Pineapple said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Blue Knight said:
I had four numbers on the lotto (and the bonus ball) was absolutely devastated to learn this got me a grand total of 60 quid!!

I just can't understand why anybody would go on the National Mockery from a gambling point of view - folks have received £42 for four balls,whereas you would get £6500 on the Irish Lotto.
I appreciate some of it goes to good causes,but the odds are just shite.

that's not strictly true though is it ? If you were to perm any 4 from 6 on the Irish Lotto your stake would have to be much higher than £1.

Who mentioned perming anything?
If your 4 balls are correct for £1 stake,then you net £6500 for £1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.