Most money you have ever WON.

Over the space of about 6 months 8k on the Irish lottery if not a bit more. That was about 4 years ago. 6 years ago, The day my girlfriend told me she was pregnant I got 5 numbers on the normal lottery and won 3k which helped buying all the baby stuff. I've been unlucky in love and gambling ever since.

£220 on Petrov first goal a few seasons ago,20 quid at 11/1.

I became quite tolerant of his tackle dodging after that.

I once won a fiver in a bag of walkers crisps, what a great day that was.

Other then that i got around £33 having our Zabs as 1st scorer on that wonderful last day last season.

About $400 from video poker on the bar at the Luxor in Vegas. Went down at about 8 in the morn to get an eye opener from the bar, stuck $5 in and out it popped.

I won £300 when Miinnehoma won the national which as an 11 year old was a vast amount of money.

I remember being at Maine road on the day you beat us 2-1 Cole scored for us think we went 1 up then one of the brightwells scored IIRC.

My win softened the blow of the defeat somewhat

£130 on an accumulator.. about the only money i've ever bloody won! - Lost far more than i've ever put on, but i'm sure most people are like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.