Most Overated Player in the world

The OP is crazy. Puyol is great (don't listen to Hansen)

The winner is Totti. Never lives up to his reputation....I could never work out where it came from in the first place.

Most underrated player is Benayoun at Liverpool.

TaylorWill07 said:
rooney is not world class. very good player but not world class. end of.

coming from a guy who thinks Chillieni is world class i will take that as a pinch of salt.

TaylorWill07 said:
rooney is not world class. very good player but not world class. end of.

Rooney would walk into any team anywhere in the world. If he was put up for transfer tomorrow, he'd command a huge fee and the top clubs would be tripping over themselves to sign him. He's world class without a doubt (as much as it pains me me to admit it!)

Cobwebcat said:
The OP is crazy. Puyol is great (don't listen to Hansen)

The winner is Totti. Never lives up to his reputation....I could never work out where it came from in the first place.

Most underrated player is Benayoun at Liverpool.

I agree with you on totti, but you must have been playing Pro Evo too long. Pulyol is Dog Turd. Watch in the world cup, as he is ripped to shreds, as they play him at full back, as they have better centre halves.

Benayoun is a good player aswell. Like berkovic, with less of the throat cut gestures and more running in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.