Most overrated City player ever?

Please never compare the waster Kinkladze with Davis Silva, that is an utter insult.
Erm, did you even read the conversation?

Seriously, even the post you quoted should provide you with enough information as to which side I was batting for, very bizarre take.

Though it has to be said calling him Davis is possibly a worse insult lol

Danny Mills. Thought he was shit at the time. Turns out I overrated him. He's actually a knob-head too!

But it's okay for you to have digs at Silva's lack of goals (which was never why he was in the side, but anyway). Okay. As I advised (not told) you, ignore the thread.

As a teenager I loved Kinky, but it’s bizarre that anyone would compare him to Silva. Pep came in and made an ageing Silva the best central midfielder in the World. Vital to the best side the PL has ever seen.
Sadly, I think Kinky would have been put in the Nasri bracket by Pep.

As a teenager I loved Kinky, but it’s bizarre that anyone would compare him to Silva. Pep came in and made an ageing Silva the best central midfielder in the World. Vital to the best side the PL has ever seen.
Sadly, I think Kinky would have been put in the Nasri bracket by Pep.
I'm saying no more on the matter.

I remember watching him in all the youth games the year we won it, he played up front and looked like a traffic cone.

But I have to say when he came into the first team, I personally thought he was a wonderful player, he made the game look easy, always had time, never rushed, always the sign of a great player.

Sadly injuries destroyed his career so we would never get to judge, although with the state the club was in, he would not have been in our shirt for long, Swales would have sold at the first sight of cash.
Just never saw him do it consistently and he played in nearly every available position, was blighted by injuries but I do think some of the adulation poured on him is a bit excessive. Just my opinion and I know loads rate him highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.