Most overrated City player ever?

Perhaps Superman, as an attacking midfielder 16 goals in 5 seasons wouldn’t get him on the EDS bench, then there was that red blinged out Range Rover, most memorable thing was the mad celebration..
in 2008/09 Stephen Ireland got 13 goals and 13 assists and won City's player of the year ahead of the immovable Dunne. Those are fantastic numbers for what was essentially still a mid table team. He was a talented player with one brilliant season and a memorable personality, later plagued by injury and his own idiocy at times.

I don't know who really overrates him.

5 seasons doesn't factor in that he was a kid for the first couple of seasons, plus you've only included league goals.

I suppose it would all depend on whether anyone actually rated Bony.
And by the way, there were plenty on here that spouted the dreaded term, "calendar year" when we signed that useless twat.

I suppose it would all depend on whether anyone actually rated Bony.
And by the way, there were plenty on here that spouted the dreaded term, "calendar year" when we signed that useless twat.
If you are going into Bony then we have to mention Jo,..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.