Most overrated player in the Premier League history

Ince, Kanchelskis and Hughes were vastly overrated I always thought. The Russian had the speed but not the skill of Kinkladze. Ince I don't think won anything anywhere else and what did our former manager do at an international level?

Camel-face for certain.... have you ever noticed how he has a mouth and then a kind-of 'semi-mouth' attatched to it through which he actually speaks?? Heskey would be another choice. Veron at the Slum and any number of Newcastle signings!

jimharri said:
MancCTID said:
I would say Zola
Seriously? Zola, the most overrated ever? Hmm. As has been mentioned by a few already, Owen Hargreaves for me.

Have to agree with this, Zola was brilliant, a top-notch player even though he was essentially past-it when he arrived at Chelsea. I forgot about Hargreaves. He really is a waste of space and not just because he went to the Slum for a living either. Totally over-rated.

EarbyBlue said:
Camel-face for certain.... have you ever noticed how he has a mouth and then a kind-of 'semi-mouth' attatched to it through which he actually speaks?? Heskey would be another choice. Veron at the Slum and any number of Newcastle signings!

Yep I was just thinking...Alan Smith...!!!

I'm not sure about the most overrated ever, but the rags seem to think Vidic is something special, I'd rather have Dunne back than have that big Serbian Donkey in my team.

ROBINHO but that could just be because he needs a kiss and a cuddle and a bit more running practice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.