Most overrated player in the Premier League history

TripleTaz said:
supercity36 said:
anelka overrated? explain? bar torres, rooney and drogba, best striker in the league. yossi benayoun is probably far underrated and when gerrard and torres were injured was liverpools only half decent creative player. andew johnson is a very capable prem striker (although an arsehole in real life), and has never been thought of as anything more. cantona and neville you have a point. and ben haim? you have to be rated to be overrated as others have said

Ben Haim was highly rated, hence his move to Chelsea. Anelka, I know nobody agrees, I just don't rate him, I might be wrong, but every time I watch him he misses many chances before scoring and loses the ball a lot. Andrew Johnson at palace was 'England's future' and Benayoun just has noooo class, lucky player, scores 80% of his goals of deflections.

sorry mate 100% disagree bar ben haim and Andy Johnson coz theyre shit!!!

Re-thought this, Neville Southall, he was past it after 1988 but Everton fans still claimed he was best in the world in 92 93 etc. Any shot from distance a yard inside the post seemed to beat him though.

The Maine Man said:
Steven Gerrard.

Only rated by them at t'other end of the East Lancs Road.

LOL. hes the best all round footballer in the world, and is rated by everybody.

ryan1985 said:
There are some right bitter twats on here, im a city fan but to say Cantona and Ronaldo are overated you seriously need to look at yourselfs, wankers!!
get a fuckin grip of yourself, everyone is entitled to an opinion. and nobodys thoughts should make them a wanker, specially football wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.