Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Maybe not THE most pissed off but Coventry at Maine Road at start of 2000/2001 season comes to mind. Played shit and lost 2:1 against a team who we could and generally did beat . That was also the day Richard Edghill got a load of grief from the fans wasn't it?
We were basically always going down that season tbh( as were Coventry who finished below us. )
That relegation was about the only one where we weren't given false hope of surving on the last day from memory?
I remember that.

Edghill got dogs abuse that day (did he score an own goal, can't remember without checking)

Over the years we've all had whinges about City players, but the grief Edghill got that day was relentless

I know what you mean. Lincoln away in the League Cup. Bad enough we lost 4-1 but I had 20p on the pool table, I was next on and had to leave the pub for the game and completely forgot about the 20p. Was tempted to go back afterwards, but I reckon it was gone
Just what the world needs...an hilarious sweaty sock!

2 - 3 loss at home to the rags in 93/94 after being 2 nil up at HT thanks to Disco pants! Couldn't get a ticket so watched the game surrounded by red mates at home and they propa rubbed it in haha..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.