Most pissed off you have been at a game.

I know what you mean. Lincoln away in the League Cup. Bad enough we lost 4-1 but I had 20p on the pool table, I was next on and had to leave the pub for the game and completely forgot about the 20p. Was tempted to go back afterwards, but I reckon it was gone
I believe you are Scottish

I’ve changed my mind. After reading all these. My top 5 now.

1. The 2-3 loss to the scum to blow the chance of winning the title against them
2. The 2-4 loss to the scum in the FA Cup against 10 men.
3. The 1-0 loss to Wigan in the Cup final
4. The 2-0 loss to Blackburn in the FA Cup QF
5. The 1-0 last min loss to the scum when Scholes scored.

This sounds daft, cos there's so many defeats........but the 8-0 last year against Watford, that pissed me off so much, because if we had tried for the last 70 minutes, we could have done a Bon Accord........or at least mullered the vermin's record.....such a waste of the best 18 minutes of football anyone has seen

August 1969 - away to the scoucers.
We were leading 2-1 with just a couple of minutes left when we conceded an unnecessary corner. They equalised from it and a minute later scored the winner, The Liverpool mate I was with admitted that we had been robbed.

The current robberies by VAR or crap referring pre-VAR are just as bad - but I am not present at those games so the annoyance is not the same.

Agree all these 3 for me too.

Drawing the 81 cup final 1-1

the 4-3 at OT

drawing 2-2 at home to Sunderland in the cup was sure we’d have won the cup that year

daft as it sounds losing 3-0 in charity shield to Arsenal, we just couldn’t give a fuck lazy bastards couldn’t be arsed, took the wife and daughter and son cost a fukin fortune
Yes that Charity Shield was disgraceful. Not a patch on the Wigan Cup Final loss though. Although not pissed off at the abject performance (because it wasn't) but the loss to Spurs in the Champions League was hard to take. Pissed off that Pep over-thinks the Champs League latter stages - Lyon loss being a case in point. Monaco away was another. I went, spent a fortune too. Most pissed off at the shite display by the team, the overnight hotel, the embarrassment of losing for me has to be the Wigan game though. We had about 60,000 at Wembley that day only to be let down badly by the team and by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.