Most pissed off you have been at a game.

First one that popped into my head was Fowler missing a pen against Boro (David James upfront)

More recently losing against United 3-2 after being 2-0 up to win the league.

Actually, the disallowed last minute Jesus goal against Spurs is the one for me

First one that popped into my head was Fowler missing a pen against Boro (David James upfront)

More recently losing against United 3-2 after being 2-0 up to win the league.

Actually, the disallowed last minute Jesus goal against Spurs is the one for me
Agree all these 3 for me too.

Drawing the 81 cup final 1-1

the 4-3 at OT

drawing 2-2 at home to Sunderland in the cup was sure we’d have won the cup that year

daft as it sounds losing 3-0 in charity shield to Arsenal, we just couldn’t give a fuck lazy bastards couldn’t be arsed, took the wife and daughter and son cost a fukin fortune

Nothing will ever compare to Fat Bob Taylor’s second goal for Gillingham at Wembley. Stormed out screaming obscenities and vowing never to waste another penny on that shower of cowardly bastards ever again. Scarf in the bin on Wembley Way.
Nearing the tube station a hotdog man with a little radio is shouting “Go back, it’s 2-2!!!”
What followed was like the last 20 minutes of Zulu as the hordes about turned and charged back to the stadium.
Just like Michael Corleone in The Godfather part 3 “Just When I thought I was out, they pull me back in”

‘You won fuck all on derby day’

this chant should embarrass every rag until their dying day, it shows how big the cap between us has become that their biggest achievement was us not winning the league against them but having to wait a week
In 2012 I had given up after Arsenal away as many of us had , my only concern was that the Rags wouldn't win the league at our place. After they drew with Everton that became impossible but it was only after our Vinny inspired win that night that I started to believe again. It was them not us that " won f**k all on derby day".

‘You won fuck all on derby day’

this chant should embarrass every rag until their dying day, it shows how big the cap between us has become that their biggest achievement was us not winning the league against them but having to wait a week
In 2012 I had given up after Arsenal away as many of us had , my only concern was that the Rags wouldn't win the league at our place. After they drew with Everton that became impossible but it was only after our Vinny inspired win that night that I started to believe again. It was them not us that " won f**k all on derby day".

Chesterfield away, '99... bought 20 Marlboro Lights, had only smoked one, and realised as soon as I got in the ground that I'd left them in the boozer.

Derby County. Lost 6-0 at the Baseball Ground.
On the train home everyone was pissed off and it was pretty quiet as we left the station.
Now sobering up I looked at everyone and said: "C'mon we've lost 4-0 plenty of times before!"
Got some proper comments back as my mates pointed out it was 6(SIX)-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Chesterfield away, '99... bought 20 Marlboro Lights, had only smoked one, and realised as soon as I got in the ground that I'd left them in the boozer.
I know what you mean. Lincoln away in the League Cup. Bad enough we lost 4-1 but I had 20p on the pool table, I was next on and had to leave the pub for the game and completely forgot about the 20p. Was tempted to go back afterwards, but I reckon it was gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.