Most pissed off you have been at a game.

A few I can remember.

3-3 v Utd in 90. Where Kendal took Peter Reid off at 3-1.
3-3 v Bournemouth
1-2 v West ham in the cup. Gutted. Was convinced wed never win anything again
Wigan final
Utd 2-3 to win the league.

On tv.
Spurs CL
Middlesborough to qualify for Europe.
Utd LC semi second leg
Blackburn in the cup
spurs 0-1 crouch
F me lots of misery here. ;)

The one that didn't hurt but should have was the Stoke relagation game. By this stage I'd accepted we were never going to be any good.

Ha. What did I know.

My worst experience was Forest at home, I was about 12-13 at the time and outside the turnstiles myself and 3 mates were pushed into a wall by a copper on a huge police horse, there wasn't any fighting and the copper was effing and blinding and threatening people.

Not exactly pissed off but a very bitter sweet experience was the last game of the promotion season under Keegan. We beat Pompey comfortably, the sun shone, we paraded the trophy the away fan's joined in the celebration all perfect. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of anticlimax, that this is as good as it's ever going to get. It was the first time since the sixties we had come up as champions and I felt we would never win a major trophy so best make the best of this. Glad to be proved so wrong, good things come to those who wait.

A lot of people bringing up the 2-3 v the Rags

for some reason this didn’t piss me off as much as it maybe should have done. How could you be pissed off with a team that was 99.9% certain to win the league and was on the way to 100 points playing the best football ever seen

winning the league v them would have been the cherry on the icing on the cake. I just shrugged it off and accepted it as the death throes of ‘typical city’. I even went straight out on the piss with mates including several rags and after a couple of minutes of piss taking they never mentioned it again.. probably for the reasons above

A lot of people bringing up the 2-3 v the Rags

for some reason this didn’t piss me off as much as it maybe should have done. How could you be pissed off with a team that was 99.9% certain to win the league and was on the way to 100 points playing the best football ever seen

winning the league v them would have been the cherry on the icing on the cake. I just shrugged it off and accepted it as the death throes of ‘typical city’. I even went straight out on the piss with mates including several rags and after a couple of minutes of piss taking they never mentioned it again.. probably for the reasons above
‘You won fuck all on derby day’

this chant should embarrass every rag until their dying day, it shows how big the cap between us has become that their biggest achievement was us not winning the league against them but having to wait a week

Feels like an obvious but weird one - but the most pissed off I've ever been was after Dzeko's equaliser in *that* QPR game.

The fuckers had given me hope, which I knew we'd just throw away...
I have never seen a person as angry in my life as my dad was when Dzeko scored

Luton Home 1983 was really bad especially as I was only 13 at the time but Spurs CL Quarter Final 2nd Leg 2019 was totally off the scale - Still felt numb 48 hours later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.