Most pissed you have been at a game..

Wanchope n me Dickov

Following on from the most pissed off at a game, I got to thinking about the most pissed I have been at a game.

2 contenders for me.

Wigan away in the play off semi - I wondered why their fans were cheering after 30 seconds and realised about a minute later that they had scored.
TNS away in Cardiff. Spent the whole day in Wetherspoons having arrived at Cardiff Central at 1130am. Had my lunch and my tea in that pub and had to watch the game through one eye to avoid double vision,

Lokeren away. Steaming at the match and then afterwards in a bar.... My alarm went off at 7am on my watch and I was still in the bar! Nottm Forest away for a 0-0 draw in the League Cup. I thought somebody playing pool was actually standing behind the bar and asked him for a round of drinks. During the match our players were in double vision.

Fulham Away 1983-84

Went down early for the boat race, but soon thought bollocks to that, and stayed in the pub.
Spent the whole of the First Half puking in the Main Stand toilets, whilst judging from the noise that we must be losing 4-0.
Oh and Cambridge sunk in the warm-up so the race was cancelled.

Semi final v the rags, on JD and Coke from about 6am all a bit of a blur by the time we had passed Birmingham on the coach, kinda remember doing the poznan in the 5th tier then ending up about 4 rows down in a crumbled mess, lots of very jaded memories for the rest of the night then waking up the next day covered in bruises.

Semi v rags, remember it all but was on the piss on the coach, skin full in Wealdstone, couple in the ground, fell down 7/8 rows of seats cracking a tooth.

Carried on after at half-time, Wealdstone & coach home.

What a day, what a hangover.

Strangely I have never been pissed at a game. It would have been nice under Pearce but I always drove to the games. Even a few Wembley visits I didn't drink much before hand, seems daft to fork out that much money and not remember an actual cup final.

Madrid away, Champions League semi. Dicked about getting the ticket and wristband in the morning of the game whilst feeling the effects of the night before. After that a quick hair of the dog was in order, put my ticket in a side pocket of my wallet for ‘safe keeping’.

One thing lead to another and the day descended into getting more and more pissed, met with two blues from Birmingham and the jaiger started. Don’t really remember the trip to the ground, but remember showing my wristband to get to through the first cordon. Then I started fishing about in my wallet to get the ticket out. Couldn’t find it, despite checking for ages. Then the Madrid police got pissed off with my pissed up dithering and sent me on my way. My brother went in and I watched in a bar just outside packed with Madrid , all sat on the floor watching the screen. Managed to find six blues at the back and watched in relative safety.

Woke up in the morning checked my wallet and found the ticket straight away!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.