Most pissed you have been at a game..

TNS game in Cardiff, home game for me being from Penarth.
Absolutely wankered, fell over the seats and cracked my face off the concrete floor.
Looked like i'd been battered the next day in work & the mates i went with said never again haha

As a 16 year old at Derby baseball ground got coach from Knutsford 24 cans don't remember the game throwing up all game at front behind small wall coppers laughing at me, think it was the game where we had scored from a corner and the ref blew up as we took it for full time.

Derby in 2010 I think scholes scored a header last minute, I had loads of Stella and was drinking Fenny Indian Whiskey straight, was steaming and at full time undid the bolts on the metal seg gates to get at United and was put in a headlock by security haha.

United got chased back into the ground after the match and city ended up rocking the riot vans until the dogs came out.

Was steaming for the FA cup final too me and my mates agreed that if we won we would all jump in the canal on the way back the town as we watched it in the Manchester. I was too pissed to climb back out had to be dragged up and my mate cut his foot open on broken glass.

Derby in 2010 I think scholes scored a header last minute, I had loads of Stella and was drinking Fenny Indian Whiskey straight, was steaming and at full time undid the bolts on the metal seg gates to get at United and was put in a headlock by security haha.

United got chased back into the ground after the match and city ended up rocking the riot vans until the dogs came out.

Was steaming for the FA cup final too me and my mates agreed that if we won we would all jump in the canal on the way back the town as we watched it in the Manchester. I was too pissed to climb back out had to be dragged up and my mate cut his foot open on broken glass.

I literally saw one City fan pick up horse shit that day at the away coach park and throw it at United fans right from side where the riot van was being rocked.

One of the more bizarre sights.

I had my Rangers fan uncle down with me that day at the game and he said even Old Firm games didn't go that far!

I literally saw one City fan pick up horse shit that day at the away coach park and throw it at United fans right from side where the riot van was being rocked.

One of the more bizarre sights.

I had my Rangers fan uncle down with me that day at the game and he said even Old Firm games didn't go that far!

Hahaha I think it was revenge for them in the Carling cup semi at ours.

Hahaha I think it was revenge for them in the Carling cup semi at ours.

I also saw Mame Biram Diouf a United player at the time being identified by a group of City while he was walking back and getting a clip and cans thrown at him.

Fucker never forgot it and scored his first Prem goal with a 70-yard run at our place in 2014 for Stoke to win 1-0!

I also saw Mame Biram Diouf a United player at the time being identified by a group of City while he was walking back and getting a clip and cans thrown at him.

Fucker never forgot it and scored his first Prem goal with a 70-yard run at our place in 2014 for Stoke to win 1-0!
It was his brother wearing his shirt, made the news.

Shrewsbury away in the late 80’s. Went on the train from London with a load of lads and started in the Station then on the train. Got there about 12pm and straight into a pub. Had that many to drink, forgot about the match and only remembered at half time. Got in for 2nd half and it ended 0-0 so didn’t miss much. Was also a bit hammered on Dortmund for the 1-0 loss game as can’t remember much about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.