most powerful photos ever taken

m27 said:
Big G said:
Essex Boys Rettendon Murders.
The thing that this says to me, No matter how big or hard you are there is always someone able to beat you.
These 3 guys were nasty pieces of work, suppose you could say bully's who thought they were on top of the game, clearly not.
Loads of stories and theories about who done them in and I myself think the only people that know are the ones that did it.

Very nasty pieces of work indeed.

I remember reading the whole story with interest when it happened but then I was reading Kenneth Noye's biography (unauthorised of course) a few years ago and it is detailed at length in there.

I'd thoroughly recommend that book to anyone by the way.

To follow up this point; I'd recommend a book by Will Pearson called 'Death Warrant.' About Noye, the Brinks Mat bullion robbery and the story of what happened to the gold. A gripping read, going into great detail across the whole story.

Bilston Blue said:
289vcb5.jpg

Passchendaele: before and after.

Im wondering how that would be done because planes werent even really going around then so defo not that or a satelitte image

All i can think of is Airship but then why would you get a before and after pic

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bilston Blue said:
289vcb5.jpg

Passchendaele: before and after.

Im wondering how that would be done because planes werent even really going around then so defo not that or a satelitte image

All i can think of is Airship but then why would you get a before and after pic

The photo's were taken from aeroplanes, probably from the RFC (Royal Flying Corps), the pre-cursor to the RAF. Without being certain, it is possible to hazard a guess that they weren't intended as before and after shots. They were most likely taken for purposes of reconnaisance, looking for enemy strength, trenches etc. The power of the 'after' photo is so immense when placed next to the 'before' shot. There was probably nothing cynical, suspicious or remotely staged about the shots.

Ntini77 said:

My stomach just turned. Being a relatively new parent I don't know how any parent could piece their life back together after that. That those two were released shows our criminal justice system to be the joke that it is, and that their parents went unpunished is another flaw in the system.

[

My stomach just turned. Being a relatively new parent I don't know how any parent could piece their life back together after that. That those two were released shows our criminal justice system to be the joke that it is, and that their parents went unpunished is another flaw in the system.[/quote]

I agree,i hate seeing that photo,makes me feel sick.Same with the mug shots of Brady and Hindley.Pure evil.

SWP's back said:
PoolHustler said:

WARNING:

One of the most horrific videos I have seen.

Viewer discretion advised.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47s43s2RifA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47s43s2RifA</a>

Christ wet! I seen this has news on telly when it happen! I didn't know anyone died! I had a tear and a sick feeling watch this:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.