Most ridiculous doom you got into with the Mrs

El Boy Wonder

Women are mental, the lot of them

Gets to bed time last night, Mrs gets in first and i pop off for a shite and to brush my teeth etc etc.....

Anyway, i come in the room and see she is fast alseep, "bless" i think to myself. So i creep into bed and gently knock the light off, then i hear those 5 words that send fear down my spine

Her: What's the matter with you?
Me: What?
Her: You're in a funny mood
Me: What?
Her: Why didnt you say night night?
Me: You were asleep
Her: I wasnt
Me: You had your eyes closed and were clearly asleep
Her: You still could have said night
Me: *speechless*
Her: *goes in spare room*
Me: *speechless*

5 mins elapses

Me: *wanks about ex*

:o

Genuinely bat shit mental. So despite her being asleep im supposed to wake her up to wish her goodnight, because i could see that going down like the frigging titanic. She's still not talking to me. Crazy

I genuinely laughed out loud at that post.

You're a bit of a comic genius on the quiet, El Boy.

Spare room eh? Very posh.

Did anyone see the one on OOPStv last night?

A good looking woman walks up to random couples out strolling in the park and she starts shouting at the bloke before taking off her engagement ring and throwing it in his face.
The genuine girlfriends reactions are priceless, and the poor bloke doesn't know what the feck is going on.

Her- I dreamed about you last night cheating *said in a angry voice.
Me_ So what i dreamt i slit my throat at work :|
Her- Your a **** would you really do that to me?
Me_WTF go home if your going to be stupid.

Strange Cretins.

Had this a few times , she has calmed down alot now though.

A girl I was seeing for about a month finished it with me the other week because she started bangin on about star signs when we were out one evening, hw I'm a Sagittarius and thts funny cos shes a Gemini and they are usually attracted to Sagitblah blah blah blah. I started laughin and told her it star signs are a load of old arse. Her face drops and i get one word answers for the rest of the nite. 15 mins later after sayin goodbye to her i got a 'its not gonna work' txt, I could have been down-hearted but i'm thinkin it was probably a lucky escape.

Whatever you do, don't try and be smart like me...

I tried to reverse the roles and get stroppy over something petty like that once..

A whole world of pain.

Bluehood said:
A girl I was seeing for about a month finished it with me the other week because she started bangin on about star signs when we were out one evening, hw I'm a Sagittarius and thts funny cos shes a Gemini and they are usually attracted to Sagitblah blah blah blah. I started laughin and told her it star signs are a load of old arse. Her face drops and i get one word answers for the rest of the nite. 15 mins later after sayin goodbye to her i got a 'its not gonna work' txt, I could have been down-hearted but i'm thinkin it was probably a lucky escape.

It wasn't Raymond Domenech was it? :o

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.