Most ridiculous doom you got into with the Mrs

El Boy Wonder said:
Women are mental, the lot of them

Gets to bed time last night, Mrs gets in first and i pop off for a shite and to brush my teeth etc etc.....

Anyway, i come in the room and see she is fast alseep, "bless" i think to myself. So i creep into bed and gently knock the light off, then i hear those 5 words that send fear down my spine

Her: What's the matter with you?
Me: What?
Her: You're in a funny mood
Her: Why didnt you say night night?
Me: You were asleep
Her: I wasnt
Me: You had your eyes closed and were clearly asleep
Her: You still could have said night
Me: *speechless*
Her: *goes in spare room*

5 mins elapses

Me: *wanks about ex*

:o

Genuinely bat shit mental. So despite her being asleep im supposed to wake her up to wish her goodnight, because i could see that going down like the frigging titanic. She's still not talking to me. Crazy

Quote of the day:

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit."

El Boy Wonder said:

Gets to bed time last night, Mrs gets in first and i pop off for a shite and to brush my teeth etc etc.....

Anyway, i come in the room and see she is fast alseep, "bless" i think to myself. So i creep into bed and gently knock the light off, then i hear those 5 words that send fear down my spine

5 mins elapses

Genuinely bat shit mental. So despite her being asleep im supposed to wake her up to wish her goodnight, because i could see that going down like the frigging titanic. She's still not talking to me. Crazy

I think I know this girl , is she called Susan?

The thing is, mate, if you had said ' night, night' , that would have been wrong as well and you would have got bollocked for 'waking her up'...

Nice touch thrapping over the ex, though, thank god they can't read our minds and the wank-bank will always remain confidential....

jhg1989 said:
Quote of the day:

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit."
Seriously LOL ! Good work fella !

Got a bollocking once for getting some courgettes when I had been 'told' not to.....I never fucking listen apparently. This argument over veg that cost about $2 went on for FUCKING HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to agree OP, women can be fucking batty when they want to be.

Here is mine............

Finished work got home, sat down with my 9mth old daughter whos is poorly at the minute, just sat cuddling her while the mrs is messing around in the dining room.I shouted the mrs to come and hold my daughter while i went to the toilet.
She went fucking mad cause she has been off work today and been home with the kids all day and i take to long to have a shite.....
I HAVE TO ASK TO GO THE FUCKING TOILET NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhg1989 said:
El Boy Wonder said:

5 mins elapses

Quote of the day:

Somebody buy their Mrs a full City kit. What would they make of it? Would they bring home the Champions League Final win?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.