Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

I saw on Twitter a guy criticising that "City won the CL without any academy player in the starting XI"

It made me chuckle.

I was on holiday in benidorm when sheik mansour took over the club and got a txt message of a mate saying city had been taken over by a sheik that was 10 times richer than abramovich old black Berry phone so pressed on to read the second part of the txt message waiting for the punch line it never came. One of the lads that was with us is a united fan he turned to me and said it doesn't matter how much money you've got you'll still be fucking shit not a ridiculous take you only have to look down the road at the swamp but what irony always makes me smile when I think of that day

At a party on Saturday an annoying, gobby rag would not leave me alone all night. Kept seeking me out to have a pop, and would then slink off when challenged about what he was spouting. He is convinced they will win the PL and "we'll go further in the CL than you this year, probably to the final at least"...
Last thing he said was "...yeah but, Utd are a special club." I had to agree with him on that one, but I think our definitions of 'special' differed somewhat.

I used to constantly hear "We eared our money the right way".
“Our wealth is earned organically from ticket sales, merchandise, and Lou Macari’s Chippy” “ “Yours is gifted dirty oil money”
“What about your enormous 150m Saudi Telecom sponsorship which started in 2008”?
“Curly Watts is your celebrity fan , City is your name”

I asked some Chelsea fans last year what they'd sing when City won the Champions League. You know, since they could no longer sing about European Carps.

One of them did a fit of laughter, shouted "WHEN!", and did some sort of caper around me like a demented cockney elf.

Happy times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.