Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

One of the funniest takes in fashion right now is, "City fans can't properly enjoy winning the treble whilst they have 115 charges against them"...

Yep, when Gundogan slapped the rags about Wembley, or Rodri scored a thunderbolt in the Champions League final... those charges were the only thing I could think about, haha!

“Our wealth is earned organically from ticket sales, merchandise, and Lou Macari’s Chippy” “ “Yours is gifted dirty oil money”
“What about your enormous 150m Saudi Telecom sponsorship which started in 2008”?
“Curly Watts is your celebrity fan , City is your name”
Its no surprise their Saudi sponsorships are never mentioned

Just go on to RAWK. There are many examples. Often laced with extreme levels of anger and paranoia. I am convinced many of them who post about City do it red faced while clamping their teeth together. Possibly proofing what they typed in a shouty, angry voice. Weirdos.

I am just waiting for someone to say we only have a deal with x company because Abu Dhabi have a trade agreement with the country where the company is based.
fetchimage.jpeg.jpg

I didn’t understand what that prick meant at the time and I still don’t now? There is no club football played in the summer.

Did he mean howe will shag pep all summer? Did he mean Eddie will literally ride pep like a donkey? Did he mean Eddie would sign better players in the summer transfer window?

Wtf did he mean?!?
His push iron is called Pep Guardiola

Anything that’s come out of that gambling crack addict Paul Mersons mouth, including last season where he kept saying “I don’t see it” when other pundits asked if City would catch Arsenal, then throwing the towel in when we beat them at the the Etihad, apart from his predictions on Sly where he was practically begging the football gods for us to drop points
Best thing he does is cry

He really good at it once he has lost money etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.