Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

It will never be beaten.lol.

And not once have I heard an apology or a got it wrong comment,fucking Stelling as well glad he’s fucking gone for next season the ****,Merson is just a druggy gambling pisshead who tries to be funny I think,but not worth half ounce of boiled shite

Still fucking riles me to this day what they said about KDB,and that big nosed scouse **** Thompson,I wish you hadn’t put that up there are veins popping out my head again now

At a party on Saturday an annoying, gobby rag would not leave me alone all night. Kept seeking me out to have a pop, and would then slink off when challenged about what he was spouting. He is convinced they will win the PL and "we'll go further in the CL than you this year, probably to the final at least"...
Last thing he said was "...yeah but, Utd are a special club." I had to agree with him on that one, but I think our definitions of 'special' differed somewhat.
Always offer them a bet.

One of the funniest takes in fashion right now is, "City fans can't properly enjoy winning the treble whilst they have 115 charges against them"...

Yep, when Gundogan slapped the rags about Wembley, or Rodri scored a thunderbolt in the Champions League final... those charges were the only thing I could think about, haha!
It's all anyone was talking about down Nevizade after the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.