Most shocking online videos

allan harper said:
ctidcarl said:
R. Budd Dwyer

An American politician, who was accused of bribery announced a TV broadcast and promptly shot himself live on TV halfway through his speech.

Fooked me up for a few minutes after watching it!!

I watched that one last night, I find the hammer one and beheadings very disturbing but that one didn't bother me at all probably because it was self inflicting. If you have no feelings towards family and friends who may of been watching you commit suicide live on tv then you get no sympathy from me.
Here here

Pigeonho said:
allan harper said:
ctidcarl said:
R. Budd Dwyer

An American politician, who was accused of bribery announced a TV broadcast and promptly shot himself live on TV halfway through his speech.

Fooked me up for a few minutes after watching it!!

I watched that one last night, I find the hammer one and beheadings very disturbing but that one didn't bother me at all probably because it was self inflicting. If you have no feelings towards family and friends who may of been watching you commit suicide live on tv then you get no sympathy from me.
Here here

i can agree with there being no sympathy as to the way he did it but after reading about this i can understand what lead him to do it!

leewill31 said:
Pigeonho said:
allan harper said:
Here here

i can agree with there being no sympathy as to the way he did it but after reading about this i can understand what lead him to do it!
Not read about it yet, but I do intend to as you can see the torment on his face in the seconds leading up to it, he actually sounds like he's going to cry at one point, right before he pulls the trigger. No problem with people wanting to take that way out if there is literally no other way, but when other people get inadvertedly brought into it, it's a shit house trick in my book.

3 MEN 1 HAMMER seen it a few times..

the cliff diving one aswell

the most fucked up one ive ever seen was one of this guy in a dress fucking a dead shaved horse....

im_still_here said:
3 MEN 1 HAMMER seen it a few times..

the cliff diving one aswell

the most fucked up one ive ever seen was one of this guy in a dress fucking a dead shaved horse....

fuck me lad you are obsessed, sick tw@

There is a video on youtube (got knows why its not been removed) of two young lads in Pakistan (I think) being lynched. I was researching the incident with th american soldiers in Fallujah when I found it, watched first three mins (its much longer) and its awful. I've reported it so hopefully it will be taken down soon.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
There is a video on youtube (got knows why its not been removed) of two young lads in Pakistan (I think) being lynched. I was researching the incident with th american soldiers in Fallujah when I found it, watched first three mins (its much longer) and its awful. I've reported it so hopefully it will be taken down soon.

fucking horrendous that is.

There was one i stumbled across a while ago of two karate students sparring, one of the students makes excessive contact, so the instructor punches him and when he is down kicks him in the face. I think it's disgraceful, seeing as they were both only kids as well.

citykev28 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

fucking horrendous that is.
To make it even more tragic, it was mistaken identity, so the rumour goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.