Most shocking online videos

Godfather said:
sickboyblue said:
One that really shocked me was a football match in (i think) UAE.. Player goes for a header and get a boot on the chin. What happens next is properly horrible.

What happens? I'm not watching it to find out!
Head goes back at a minging' angle and he starts convulsing. Doing somersaults etc.. The video makes it look as though he'd died instantly and the 'fit' was his nerves twitching but it turns out he lived and was out of hospital that night!

sickboyblue said:
Godfather said:
sickboyblue said:
One that really shocked me was a football match in (i think) UAE.. Player goes for a header and get a boot on the chin. What happens next is properly horrible.

Head goes back at a minging' angle and he starts convulsing. Doing somersaults etc.. The video makes it look as though he'd died instantly and the 'fit' was his nerves twitching but it turns out he lived and was out of hospital that night!

I've seen the ex have a fit, not very nice at all. But that video doesn't sound to shocking unlike the ones mentioned before.

ctidcarl said:
R. Budd Dwyer

An American politician, who was accused of bribery announced a TV broadcast and promptly shot himself live on TV halfway through his speech.

Fooked me up for a few minutes after watching it!!
Seen that. What shocked me was the amount of blood that came out of his nose, was like a running tap.
People like that piss me off though. If you want to do yourself in then do it alone and where no-one else can be scarred. Those who witnessed that have to live with it for the rest of their lives. He did it right that Mark Speight. Went to a tunnel in the London underground and hung himself. No fuss, no hurt caused to anyone else, (other than the person unfortunate enough to find him). This is why I have no sympathy for those who hurl themselves infront of traffic because someone else then gets affected, someone innocent.

gemini630 said:
sickboyblue said:
Godfather said:

I've seen the ex have a fit, not very nice at all. But that video doesn't sound to shocking unlike the ones mentioned before.

Not very shocking so I am posting it (ignore the title, the player did NOT die):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42klb5HjvBk&feature=related[/youtube]

SWP's back said:
gemini630 said:
sickboyblue said:

Not very shocking so I am posting it (ignore the title, the player did NOT die):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42klb5HjvBk&feature=related[/youtube]
More weird than shocking. Like he just became someone possessed for a few minutes, hurling himself to the floor like that. Mad that.

Pigeonho said:
ctidcarl said:
R. Budd Dwyer

An American politician, who was accused of bribery announced a TV broadcast and promptly shot himself live on TV halfway through his speech.

Seen that. What shocked me was the amount of blood that came out of his nose, was like a running tap.
People like that piss me off though. If you want to do yourself in then do it alone and where no-one else can be scarred. Those who witnessed that have to live with it for the rest of their lives. He did it right that Mark Speight. Went to a tunnel in the London underground and hung himself. No fuss, no hurt caused to anyone else, (other than the person unfortunate enough to find him). This is why I have no sympathy for those who hurl themselves infront of traffic because someone else then gets affected, someone innocent.

Shocked at how easy this was to find :\ There's a link to it on wikipedia... and it is indeed rather gruesome. I guess I watched it out of some sort of morbid curiosity as I had never heard anything about it before. I would advise against watching it, it's definitely not for the faint of heart.

Jackson-ctid said:
Pigeonho said:
ctidcarl said:
R. Budd Dwyer

Shocked at how easy this was to find :\ There's a link to it on wikipedia... and it is indeed rather gruesome. I guess I watched it out of some sort of morbid curiosity as I had never heard anything about it before. I would advise against watching it, it's definitely not for the faint of heart.
We are a strange creature. I have watched a few minutes of the hammer video out of morbid curiosity, and a beheading one shot at the side of some river somewhere. Not good but it's exactly what it is - curiosity. I think we like to think things don't happen like that, and it takes the viewing of something so shocking to confirm that it does happen.

nashark said:
My cousin also had a video of a pig being killed alive with a chainsaw. Needless to say, I give that one a miss. The effects of him living in Heywood are really beginning to show.

A pig being killed alive??? LOL.<br /><br />-- Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm --<br /><br />Bump

Anymore?

Not that I watch them I just find it an interesting read for some strange reason.

Does this make me more strange than watching them??? I wonder....

ctidcarl said:
R. Budd Dwyer

I watched that one last night, I find the hammer one and beheadings very disturbing but that one didn't bother me at all probably because it was self inflicting. If you have no feelings towards family and friends who may of been watching you commit suicide live on tv then you get no sympathy from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.