Most shocking online videos

SharpDressedMan said:
Goatse was probably the start of it for me

Never saw the cliff thing but heard bad things

I applaud myself for not being as stupid as other people to go 'eurghh i dont wanna watch this it sounds bad' *watches* eurghh why did i watch that

Goatse was just a trick link

lmao, I got that goatse link sent to me as well....fookers!

I have a whole new respect for my tiny sphincter now, thats for sure....

;)

cityspud said:
Whats the hammer 1?

mate, you seriously don't want to know.
Usually when it comes to this sort of stuff the curiosity would get the better of me, as it did for the sickening 'hammer video'. However after seeing not even 1 minute of that video I can safely say, I won't be giving in to the curiousity again.

ive just tried watchin 3 guys 1 hammer up until the screwdriver! cant believe that shits on the net really fuckin wrong!

nashark said:
The most shocking thing I have ever seen is something like 'Horrific Cliff Diving Accident' where some guy smashes his face in half. .

my cousin sent me a link to that on f.book and it is possibily the most horrific video i have ever seen in my life.

A youtube video of Rooney's last minute goal in the Carling Cup semi 2nd leg, always leaves me shaken and disturbed....

Worst I've seen is when two chechens capture a russian soilder and decapitate him with a hunting knife, not nice. Seen some horrible images on the net involving car crashes, not seen the hammer one either and so far managed to avoid googling 2 girls one cup as well

cityspud said:
Whats the hammer 1?

Basically it's some guys beating a guy to death with hammer in the head. It's horrific. I nearly spewed, and I can watch almost anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.