Most shocking online videos

SharpDressedMan said:
Actually just remembered some horrible video where these Russian Neo-Nazis beheaded someone live on camera with a machete..it was horrible, you could still hear him trying to breathe after the head fell off

---

Ok so the guy above me has seen it too

You might be happy to no the neo nazi video is infact FAKE. Although its still disgusting its not real.

edit: I apologise it is real but it is not infact russians doing the beheading, they edited flags in the video etc.

Not actually a video, but a few years ago one of my mates typed in suicide bomber in google search, with the safe search off, and there was one pretty horrific image. By the way, if you want shocking imagery, try rotten.com

scottyboi said:
ken bigley was another bad one.

That's nothing compared to an Islamic beheading in the streets of Iraq (you can find it online somewhere). It's done in broad daylight and you actually see them cut out his adams apple and then saw away at his neck with blood pooling out into the street and him screaming and them chanting. It's the most disgusting and anger inducing thing I have ever seen. After watching that i thought "fuck it just nuke the fooking Middle East"... before I got my senses back.

That hammer one is awful. I couldn't watch it all. Why would a one human being do that to another? It is something I could never understand.

I know this isn't relevant to what OP wanted but it made me lol still

x_girls_y_cups.png

djelanomcfc said:
SharpDressedMan said:
Actually just remembered some horrible video where these Russian Neo-Nazis beheaded someone live on camera with a machete..it was horrible, you could still hear him trying to breathe after the head fell off

---

Ok so the guy above me has seen it too

You might be happy to no the neo nazi video is infact FAKE. Although its still disgusting its not real.

edit: I apologise it is real but it is not infact russians doing the beheading, they edited flags in the video etc.

wasn't it the Chechen rebels on Russian soldiers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.