Most underrated/overrated bands or artist ever?

Freestyler said:
Underated - Tool, Machine Head, Editors and Feeder

Overated - The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, U2, Radiohead and The Killers.
You're 17-18?

You'll learn as you mature.

Right about U2 though.

Banned Tosspot said:
Freestyler said:
Underated - Tool, Machine Head, Editors and Feeder

Overated - The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, U2, Radiohead and The Killers.
You're 17-18?

You'll learn as you mature.

Right about U2 though.

Listened to most of the beatles stuff and rolling stones, with the beatles i don't see the fascination about them, i like a couple of songs, apart from that i don't see what the big deal is.

Freestyler said:
Listened to most of the beatles stuff and rolling stones, with the beatles i don't see the fascination about them, i like a couple of songs, apart from that i don't see what the big deal is.

What Beatles albums have you listened to? The Best of the Beatles?

Overrated - U2 (good shout - what a total set of cunts)

Underrated - The La's

mancity89 said:
Overrated - The Stone Roses (tin hat time) The first album was arguably one of the best albums ever, but alot of people say they are one of the best bands ever. How can you be with 1 great album?? even Oasis followed definetly maybe up with whats the story (then it went all down hill from there for them).

I fail to agree, if you compare the 2 albums, Stone Roses the album looks like a compilation of hits where Second Coming is 1 of those that has to be listened from start to finish, it flows form 1 song and melody to the next, not many albums ever have been able to achieve that feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.